- About Us
- JINTEX Vietnam factory have completed ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 certification
- JINTEX Technology launched a comprehensive solution for sustainable textile with The Taiwan Textile Federation
- JITNEX obtained the certification of the "Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF)
- Congratulations!! The Co-development project: Metab Color, Microbial Dyes. JINTEX, ITRI and Eclat has been rewarded Edison Award for Silver medal in 2021
- JINTEX attended TITAS Seminar with STTRA to explore the business opportunity after pandemic of Covid-19
- JINTEX MetabColor is nominated for the RD 100 Awards!
- Jintex & HeiQ Global Strategic Cooperation - Unite in times of crisis to contribute to the fight against the epidemic.
- JINTEX is ranked in 2019 "Taiwan's sizeable enterprises TOP 5000"
- JINTEX 40th Anniversary Events
- JINTEX awarded the SBIR Project Industry Contribution Award from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Industry
- Awarded the GLOBAL TOP 10 ZDHC GATEWAY - Chemical Module Pioneer
- JINTEX Awarded the Taiwan Chemical Technology Industry Elite Award - Excellence in R&D Awards
- Contact Us
- Our Branches
JINTEX GROUP Awarded the GLOBAL TOP 10 ZDHC GATEWAY - Chemical Module Pioneer Introduction
JINTEX Corporation Ltd is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Chemical Additives Industry. JINTEX GROUP has been offering our customers high quality Textile Auxiliaries, Leather Auxiliaries, Textile Waste Water Treatment, Water Chemicals, Sustainable Chemicals, Dyeing Process Optimization, Finishing Agents, Pfc Free Water Repellent, ZDHC Contributor, Bluesign System Partner since 1978. With both advanced technology and 40 years experience, JINTEX GROUP always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
Awarded the GLOBAL TOP 10 ZDHC GATEWAY - Chemical Module Pioneer2017/10/10 JINTEX GROUP
JINTEX led the industry in the acquisition of bluesign certifications for nearly 200 products but also became the first official ZDHC contributor in Asia. With 150 three stars products which listed on ZDHC Gateway, JINTEX assuming a key role in the monitoring of green textile norms.