Polyester fiber is the common name of PET fiber. Based on PTA or DMT and MEG, this fiber is made from a fiber-forming high polymer manufactured by esterification or ester exchange and condensation reaction and processed by spinning and post-processing. This fiber is the largest kind of man-made fiber and is massively used in manufactured fashion fabrics and industrial products. Polyester fiber textiles have excellent wrinkle resistance and conformity and therefore are perfect for outdoor goods such as sportswear, jackets/coats, bags and tents.
Polyamide is also known as Nylon. Nylon is a man-made fiber containing the characteristics of natural fiber. Therefore, it is very suitable to blend with other fibers to make quality and durable composite fibers. The advantages of nylon include toughness, high wear resistance, smoothness, lightweight, anti-insect, anti-fungal, anti-static, anti-pilling and anti-deformation. Nylon fabrics are massively used in diving suits, slimming clothes & pants, wetsuits, fishing pants, thermal clothes, backpacks, reusable bags, can sleeves and even materials for construction.
Special functional chemicals - Gives textiles functionality and life With the development of fiber technology and trends, apparel with basic functions can no longer address customers' demands. Instead, customers demand functionalities like easy to clean, stain resistance, washing resistance, water & oil repellency, moisture wicking finish and sun protection. Specialty chemicals offered by JINTEX create more added values to textile and address the demands for new features.
- Home Homepage
- About Us Company Profile
- Technologies Product Category
- Solutions Solving Method
- CSR Social Responsibility
News Event and News
- 1st Taiwan-India CEO Roundtable and Industrial Collaboration Summit
- JINTEX Vietnam factory have completed ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 certification
- JINTEX Technology launched a comprehensive solution for sustainable textile with The Taiwan Textile Federation
- JITNEX obtained the certification of the "Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF)
- Congratulations!! The Co-development project: Metab Color, Microbial Dyes. JINTEX, ITRI and Eclat has been rewarded Edison Award for Silver medal in 2021
- JINTEX attended TITAS Seminar with STTRA to explore the business opportunity after pandemic of Covid-19
- JINTEX MetabColor is nominated for the RD 100 Awards!
- Jintex & HeiQ Global Strategic Cooperation - Unite in times of crisis to contribute to the fight against the epidemic.
- JINTEX is ranked in 2019 "Taiwan's sizeable enterprises TOP 5000"
- JINTEX 40th Anniversary Events
- JINTEX awarded the SBIR Project Industry Contribution Award from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Industry
- Awarded the GLOBAL TOP 10 ZDHC GATEWAY - Chemical Module Pioneer
- JINTEX Awarded the Taiwan Chemical Technology Industry Elite Award - Excellence in R&D Awards
- Contact Us Send an Inquiry Now
- Our Subsidiaries Local News