Polyester fiber is the common name of PET fiber. Based on PTA or DMT and MEG, this fiber is made from a fiber-forming high polymer manufactured by esterification or ester exchange and condensation reaction and processed by spinning and post-processing. This fiber is the largest kind of man-made fiber and is massively used in manufactured fashion fabrics and industrial products. Polyester fiber textiles have excellent wrinkle resistance and conformity and therefore are perfect for outdoor goods such as sportswear, jackets/coats, bags and tents.
Polyamide is also known as Nylon. Nylon is a man-made fiber containing the characteristics of natural fiber. Therefore, it is very suitable to blend with other fibers to make quality and durable composite fibers. The advantages of nylon include toughness, high wear resistance, smoothness, lightweight, anti-insect, anti-fungal, anti-static, anti-pilling and anti-deformation. Nylon fabrics are massively used in diving suits, slimming clothes & pants, wetsuits, fishing pants, thermal clothes, backpacks, reusable bags, can sleeves and even materials for construction.
Special functional chemicals - Gives textiles functionality and lifeWith the development of fiber technology and trends, apparel with basic functions can no longer address customers' demands. Instead, customers demand functionalities like easy to clean, stain resistance, washing resistance, water & oil repellency, moisture wicking finish and sun protection. Specialty chemicals offered by JINTEX create more added values to textile and address the demands for new features.
- Home Homepage
- About Us Company Profile
- Technologies Product Category
- Solutions Solving Method
- CSR Social Responsibility
News Event and News
- JINTEX is ranked in 2019 "Taiwan's sizeable enterprises TOP 5000"
- JINTEX 40th Anniversary Events
- JINTEX awarded the SBIR Project Industry Contribution Award from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Industry
- Awarded the GLOBAL TOP 10 ZDHC GATEWAY - Chemical Module Pioneer
- JINTEX Awarded the Taiwan Chemical Technology Industry Elite Award - Excellence in R&D Awards
- Contact Us Send an Inquiry Now